Bodhi Suspension System® Comprehensive
16 Hours – 2 Days
This two day course delves deeper into suspension training and how it changes the body. You will not only learn and practice Bodhi exercises in each position, but you will teach, explore and learn how to successfully cue clients of all abilities to maximize the strengths of the Bodhi system.
You will also discover how easy it is to design and deliver dynamic classes using our Balanced Body Programming System to help you understand the purpose of each exercise, common regressions and progressions and how to modify for clients at any level of ability.
Both Fundamentals and Comprehensive Courses include:
- Exercise Instruction in the fundamental Bodhi exercises.
- Detailed, manual DVD and ongoing video support.
- Introduction to the Balanced Body Movement Principles to strengthen your teaching.
- The Balanced Body Programming System to help you design and deliver successful and effective classes.
- Progressions, regressions and modifications to make suspension training useful for everyone.
- Sample classes to get you teaching right away.
- Equipment safety and maintenance.
Becoming a fully qualified Balanced Body Bodhi Instructor
- Complete course (Fundamentals or Comprehensive)
- Personal practice hours
- 30 hours personal practice (Fundamentals)
- 20 hours personal practice (Comprehensive)
- Student Teaching Hours
- 30 hours student teaching – (Fundamentals)
- 28 hours student teaching – (Comprehensive)
- Final practical exam